Medical, Short-term Medical, Critical Illness, Cancer and Senior products (Medicare supplement and Advantage plans)
Medical plans are available for both groups and individuals. Group plans require a minimum of two employees. All plans are subject to state laws and participation requirements. Availability is dependent on your state of residence.
The following plans are available in all states
- Short-term Medical is medical coverage up to 52 weeks.
- Senior Products provide additional coverage to those 65 and older and covered by medicare insurance.
- Critical Illness and cancer products provide benefits, in specific situations, to help cover the additional expenses of catastrophic medical conditions.
Click on the "Census Template". Complete the information required to obtain quotes for your group or individual coverage.
Send the completed sheet to Clay Kretsinger using the secured link button to your right. Clay will contact you with quotes and can set up a call to review them with you.
- Medical underwriting is required on all health plans
- Not available in all states. see FAQs for more information
- Exclusive offer for IECA members, their employees, and their families
- Rates are 25% to 35% lower than similar Affordable Care Act (ACA) plans
- For Groups of 2 to 50 employees (minimum number varies by state)
- Deductible credit – for same calendar year
- No lifetime maximum benefit
- Aetna National PPO network (Click here to see if your Physician is in the network)
- Three basic plan options – Customized/H.S.A. plans available upon request
- Short-term medical, Dental and Vision and Senior Products (Medicare Supplement and Advantage Plans) are also available